Appointment Booking Information
We respect your right to privacy, however, to best schedule the appropriate amount of time, or to adequately prepare for your appointment, please let the receptionist know if your appointment is:
For example: straightforward issues like blood pressure check, cough/cold, prescription renewal.
- Complete Physical
- First complete prenatal
- Depression, counseling
- Well baby check-up
- Driver’s Medical
- Forms to complete
- Pap test
- There are times when health concerns arise suddenly and cannot wait for a scheduled appointment.
- If you feel you must see a doctor on an urgent basis, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Please access our walk-in clinic for urgent concerns. Walk-in clinic times are noted on the Home page of this website.
- At this visit, your doctor may deal only with the urgent concern, and then have you arrange for a later appointment if follow-up is required, or if there are any other concerns.
- In the event that you need to cancel an appointment, you can leave us a voice message at 403-845-2815 by following the prompts or wait to speak to a receptionist if you are need to cancel an appointment that same day.